About
Navigation
Music
Archieve
Twitter

Sunday 26 April 2015



I have thought about it (oh really? #bignews)
I definitely am overthinking, but heck, it's me and sometimes good things issue from my overthinking.

Also, me overthinking means, I am prone to read too much into things.
Yes, it's none of my business, but as it seems, it's noone's business, of noone who knows this person. So eat well and live well -
no, I don't mean it like that, just that, apparently this person's intention is to do whatever anyway~
So I decided to forget about all this crap.



On another note, I took this photo a few days ago and I find the editing quite pretty, right?
Just that I have no real outlet for it, except for twitter and my blog, because nobody I really know is following either.

I don't have anyone judging me actually, it's just that I myself find it over-exposed. (I need a tripod)
But one day or another I gonna set it as my cover, because it is pretty, right?

Those black things are not garters, btw. They are the halters of over-the-knees. I got them as a present from American Apparel.
Which is quite cool, cuz I wanted them anyway, BUT in completely nude. Apparently, you can only have so much of God's love.
Months later I realized, those things look like garters man, how am I supposed to wear that thang?
So this picture developped.


Btw Age of Ultron is quite good, I liked it much more than the first Avengers movie (which was quite bad imho).



(Btw as a matter of fact I'm wearing shorts on that pic haha)

No comments :

Post a Comment