About
Navigation
Music
Archieve
Twitter

Thursday 8 May 2014


Urgh I'm going crazy.
It's bed time then it's really not and I could stay awake for 3 more hours and still be able to go to school.
Then I want to check out dresses, but then really not, because I wouldn't buy one, because I have one.
Then I want to do the maths homework since forever, but I don't because I don't get it and wikipedia is a bitch.


So what do I fucking do now? /rage



This about sums up my distress at this very moment. FU
I go drink sth now and then see~


I think I will go right to the gym tomorrow after school, even if it will destroy my legs... I got certain reason to go ww
Then Friday can not go. But Saturday maybe~

Ok I really hope that it won't destroy my legs too much. So I can do my regular programme on Saturday. If not then I skip too often and have to start anew~

No comments :

Post a Comment