About
Navigation
Music
Archieve
Twitter

Saturday 2 March 2013

Fish & AmeApe





Lunch at Nordsee




I'm trying to imitate Shini's style w/ picture posts from now on (yes she IS my idol image-blogging-wise~) Only - my blog content is too narrow ㅠㅠ Maybe I should change that.

So I've been to Frankfurt and turned in a nice shopping haul at アメアパ (American Apparel). I bought this super awesome Medium Wash High-Waist Jean. Ikr, it looks a bit very 80s, but I really love the cut (as worn on pic 2). I was only a bit shocked that I don't fit into size 24, not even 25, but 26!, guess it's a bit smaller than normal sizes cuz it's high-waist one (I'm not fat, of course). I also got Unisex Denim Long Sleeve Button-Up in Light Wash Indigo and Women’s Cable Knit Pull Over in Camel. Actually my father paid for the button-up and the knit, he really likes preppy style!
Wanted to shop more at Urban Outfitters, but I really didn't liked anything at all. Very frustrating. I love those sweaters with initials on them, but it seems that they chose the most unpleasant colors to create the one for me. My father wanted to persuade me to buy a certain Cheap Monday jeans, but I am only willing to buy a super acid one, because jeans washings should be aggressive. Now that I checked their homepage, I feel that I should've taken a closer look at the books in the store, because atm they have some really cool ones.
No coordi pictured

1 comment :

  1. I LOVE how japanese always take the first syllables of english words and combine them to a new shorter expression. thanks for 'ameape'

    ReplyDelete