About
Navigation
Music
Archieve
Twitter

Thursday 14 February 2013

Magical Interlude

暂时的男朋友 - Yen-J


Yo! 'Sup?
My life is boring, but not boring enough to be unable to delight children's hearts in the form of a fantastic, entrancing fairy tale.
Diss-nay screen adapation guaranteed!
So here goes /sprinkles magic pixie dust
please move cursor ⇔


The Enchanting Story of Ailing's Internet Connection


𝔒
nce upon a time, in far away country, lived a good-hearted and darling girl, whom her parents had named Ailing. Ailing had an internet connection. Mind you, it was not a normal internet connection, like you or your friends own.
No, Ailing's internet connection was special.

Everyday, every evening from 8 o' clock to 11 o' clock Ailings internet connection would suddenly become very very slow or disconnect every minute.

But Ailing loved her internet connection very much, so she worried if it was ill. 'What is wrong with you?', asked she. But it would not answer.
Hence Ailing decided to visit the people who gave her the internet connection to find out what was wrong. The people were very friendly and gave the girl a new splitter, maybe it would help the internet connection. Back at home she hooked up the splitter, and lo! the internet connection became strong and well therewith. Now Ailing was very merry!

But alas, after a few days it was ill again. Ailing bethought of a number the helping people gave her and called the client service, but the woman who answered couldn't help her along either. She looked over the internet connection. 'Everything is fine!', said she.
That made the poor girl very sad, as she knew that something was wrong.
She tought within herself, 'I will ask mother for advice.'

Thereupon both of them went to the helping people's again and told them about their ill internet connection. But they were at a loss. Then said them, 'In the evening someone will call you and look over the internet connection.'

This evening Ailing waited for the call, while the internect connection became weak and instable again. However, shortly before the man called, it started to feel better. The man listened to Ailing's story and told her that noone could come to look after her internet connection as the strange occurences happened after 8 o' clock and noone worked at this time.

As he could not help her either, Ailing had to accept the poor health of her beloved internet connection. But she believes that one day it will recover from his strange illness and they will live happily ever after.



The End



Breaks my heart, seriously
like real seriously, fu provider

At least I can use the time the thing lets me down to blog or to study!





K, tomorrow is V-day~ Gotta prepare for my date... not.

I honestly - just out of sheer curiosity - wonder if I will ever
(don't need to cry for me)
  ever ever blog about having a V-day date and not bluff.
Well not this year and let me make a sophisticated guess - not next year either!

However if I should have, I would seriously crack up, because I hate love, and I love hate


But really, I have an immediate deep affection towards people calling themselves perfectly happy singles, because for most people that kind of thing does not exist!
I de facto don't see any huge improvement of living circumstances in a boyfriend, except he is awesome.

awesome as in Kpop idol, or Japanese actor or the like~



Chu, Ailing



P/s: I know I once said that I hate cherry tree graphics, because they are retarded mainstream fuck and that I would never use one in my blog.
So I shall leave you with this:
This post's banner is not a cherry tree

I am seriously not positive about the species of that plant.

No comments :

Post a Comment