About
Navigation
Music
Archieve
Twitter

Wednesday 17 October 2012

So today

torn apart - BLEACH


I hate cherry tree banners, icons and artsy-fartsy pics. I saw too many exploitations of that kitsch scenery that I simply had to end up detesting it.
Admittedly, I have one or two cherry tree banners (not 100% sure though), which are kind of pretty, but when I think of those little petals whose pink shade has degenerated into some sort of carcinogenic insult of a color due to massive abuse of layers and some weird amateur ps actions, I start to shiver. Ugly as fuck.
So I really hope that I haven't and will never use a cherry tree banner on this blog. If I have or will have, please report to my present self at once!


Other than that, things change. I actually hate narrow blog layouts, because it's just not suited for displaying big pictures. Still this layout has a quite narrow frame for the posts and I find it pretty wtf.
Oh yeah, it's been some time since I officially introduced new layouts. But desperately trying to blog, I'm forced to celebrate my childish efforts again. Oh I know, I should even try to find a name for this layout, like... er Plain Poetry ok? Nice name onot? It's poetic (ahem) and illustrous?

Also my blog layouts get less and less and lesser pink. And simple. I also don't know what's wrong with me and how this all happened, but I can't do anything against it ㅠ.
Still, I think it's unmistakeable that I have a penchant for this color.

At least layouts like this underline the beauty of texts more and I hope that it will encourage me to update more often (as I think it's also better for shorter posts).

Apropos texts, is the font very horrible? It kind of cuts into my eyes everytime I look at it, but it's only 12px Arial!! Nothing extravagant...

Oh and I'm thinking about adding a c-box~ Should I? I want to make this blog more interactive...


君が明日蛇となり
人を喰らい始めるとして
人を喰らったその口で
僕を愛すと咆(ほ)えたとして
僕は果たして今日と同じに
君を愛すと言えるだろうか


If you were to turn into a snake tomorrow and begin devouring Humans, and from the same mouth you devoured Humans, you cried out to me "I love you!" Would I still be able to say "I love you" the same way I do today?
please take a look at how the verses start - Japanese ftw



Oh yeah, I nicked smelly life's 2nd blog (or whatever it was) URL and have it display my blog instead!
I didn't know she had this blog as well until a few minutes ago to be honest

Ok, the truth is the chick deleted her blog again, leaving her URL for anyone to register. So I thought, why not? I don't understand why people can delete their blogs, I could never delete this. It's like part of my life is all about these pages, how could I throw them away? Bloggers who can just delete their blogs on a whim are scum to me and should not be considered real bloggers! This is my way of the Ninja trying to act all determined Naruto-ish


I'm totally sure that I wanted to say more, but I can't remember what! I'm still so unable to update this blog with my latest purchases, because I'm too lazy to snap pics and worst of all transfer them to my computer. #wefgwedf


Signing off now, it's instant noodle time.
Chu, Ailing

1 comment :

  1. but your layout is also a bit monochrome which is better for pics! how are you dongsaeng?

    ReplyDelete