About
Navigation
Music
Archieve
Twitter

Thursday 23 December 2010

Baby Love Love~




Nice isn't it? Hahas~

Btw the bear is totally copyrighted under my name since I'm 4 years old, KAYS?
Noone is allowed to reproduce this bear. Noone.
Tytyty~

Oh, the bear is the mascot of my blog! So double copyright la!



Omo! You don't know how OTL tired I am!
The last two weeks I didn't really sleep, ytd stay awake until err.... 5am!!!
And I'm feeling so bad, cuz I dun really have Christmas presents for everyone and I haven't even decided on which meal/dish/kiss-my-ass I gonna prepare for tomorrow!
So no single ingredient, too!

And I'm so tired, I just can't get myself to move OTL2DCORE~

(Btw, I think saying omo is totally wannabe - and that's really strange with me, because I nvr heard any Korean saying omo until now + I dun watch Kdramas.
But it looks better than omg~)


Wah! I could suicide ᅲᅲ
And it's getting dark already. Oh no!





Ks, I actually just wanted to wish you all* some happy days, especially to
Donghae, FT Island, TVXQ and hmm~

Why them? because I just want them to be happy and enjoy themselves, as well as everybody else.
Oh and may your presents be awesome!


Chu, Ailing



P/s: oh, because I'm super pathetic, you all means everyone except smellylife and her kum gong friends.
Hahas *pseudo feeling superior*

P/p/s: I forgot to mention that my next lay will probably be totally un-kawaii !!!

P/p/p/s: I nearly started the post scriptum above with oh again, but I overused this word in this entry already! >.<

2 comments :

  1. kein post seit weihnachten? ohoo
    dein design ist weg? arbeitest gerade eh an ein neues, aber hier ist ja gar nichts mehr... schwarz auf weiß :o
    omo sieht wannabe aus, wenn man das schreibt und danach englisch kommt. ansonsten platzt das manchmal aus mir heraus. zu viele dramen geguckt halt~

    2011-post, bitte!

    ReplyDelete