About
Navigation
Music
Archieve
Twitter

Friday 14 August 2009

It's not fair and it's really not ok.



Just came back from Paris.
Ok actually I came backt at arnd 4pm.


Wanted to order my new bed, cuz I saw that it was still available in the OUTLET section of Mirabeau.
Saw it on Monday. Today I went to get it and it was gone.

It was so fucking frustrating that I started to cry and just finished.
What a fucking world.

I hate it !!!
Also my computer doesn't accept Window Blinds and normal Shell-Styles anymore (got Virus somemore)


Someone shoot me please?

If they don't have this bed anymore, I srsly need anyone to kill me.
Can anyone pls blackmail them with this information.

Thank you.


I'm going to bed now.
Paris post whenever I have recovered.



Chu, Aini
*kill the world greetings*





P/s: We have a maniac child in our house right now.

No comments :

Post a Comment