About
Navigation
Music
Archieve
Twitter

Friday 29 May 2009

I feel like blogging again/ Can't seem to find any other serious fitting titles lately

Music: 1




Really now!
I can't think of any sensible titles!

You know what the reason for this is?
Reason: My posts are en masse and pointless lately!

And this is for all the psycho-suckers out there and also for me to have to write something:
It's not that my life suddenly turned to the worse and that I have to blog daily now to keep myself from harakiri~

I guess I'm just bored and right now I even don't know what I should write =.=

Let's talk about the forthcoming holidaes then.
I feel rather 'unjoyfully' towards them and I don't know why!
It feels so strange, I think I feel like having no holidays although I know that I HAVE holidays !!!

Yaaaawwwwwwwn, I'm so tired people.
I will surely day of yawning soon xD


U-know school is so sucking nowadays, it's killing me.
I'm so disgusted by the incompetence of some teachers!
They are so dumb and noob and so totally teaching us NOTHING that I wonder if god rly remembered to give them a brain!

Some of you (grandmas) will think that I just super lose in school and therefore rant about my teachers, but that's not true.
It's just fact that some ppl can do things and others not! So are teachers!

So all of you parents out there, if your kid is complaining about their teacher, it's not always pure nonshit!

I mean we're going to write a test right after the holidays and until now our teacher has taught us not a single little thing about how this kinda essay works!
Really, I wonder what this person thinks about what we achieved so far.

She comes in talks the greatest shit on earth without telling us anything and then I think she srsly believes that we have 'learnt' something or so.

And the greatest shit is that, she doesn't even know herself what she's talking about!
If she would lastly know how that essay works, so she 'could' tell us, but NOOO, she doesn't know it herself!
Only talks, tries to do idiotic charming jokes to disguise her own failure as human's nature of imperfectness !!!

Gaaaaarghhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She makes me mad hyper-aggressive!!!!!!

Today she said, 'let's finally end the text (we should have ended for years) and analize it,
so that - beware - we can write the test without worries.'
Kidding me for fucksake?

Who can do what withought worries?
Of course she doesn't have any worries, it's not her who will fail because she lacks knowledge, it's us !!!!!

Again what she thinking?
Coming into the building every morning with that idiotic smile and leaving in the aftertoon as self-satisfied!
Really thinking, 'Oh today was a fine day I once again taught my dear pupils so much, now I can be very pleased with myself and have a good careless sleep this night!' ?

So brainless, impudent and irresponsible !!!
It makes me sick like that damn!
I can't express my true disguist for this person in words~

...




About how my mega diet is going:
I didn't manage to skip ONE SINGLE dinner since errr...... the day before loolzz
But this was because #1 my mom MAKES me eat in the evenings
#2 I was at my uncle's yesterday and I can't eat nth if he says I should stay for dinner
#3 I want mi sao today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But nevertheless I still feel as if I have lost some weight!
Still, let's keep on fighting!

FIGHTINNGG !!!!! FIGHTINGGG !!!!
(what's Young-jae prefering to say again?)


And also I'm very disappointed about todays sunny-ness =.=
May it rain from now on !!!!!!!


That's it, I'm off.
So damn tired man I'm like this:

Chu, ai*ling
*yawning greetings*


Damping Forest: i love the rainy mood of this picture




P/s: OMG my bro knew what Young-jae says!!!!!!!!
OMG is so unbelieveable and embarassing that I didn't know that !!!!!!!!!!

AJA AJA FIGHTINNNNNNGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!

P/p/s: Aja, nearly forgot it: Starting nxt post I will post parts from 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' cuz it's so damnwhat coool man !!!! xD

4 comments :

  1. was ich bei blogspot und co. hasse, ist, dass sie einen kommentar erst nach dem 2. mal 'submitten'. ich habe gerade das bedürfnis, in den wald zu gehen. den es hier nicht gibt (reine city.)
    aber in der nachbarsstadt *_*

    aja aja hwaiting würde ich da doch eher sagen. korenglisch. die sagen eher hwaiting XD...

    ich schaffe es gerade mal, das frühstücken zu lassen, undzwar jeden tag. liegt nicht an meiner diät sondern daran, weil ich eben morgens nichts essen kann. anchmal, wenn ich glück habe, esse ich auch nicht zu mittag. aber abends essen ist es doch am schlimmsten XD;;;
    und joa, es liegt ganz an meiner mutter! deshalb versuch ich es lieber mit sport ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaw Full House, it was ma first drama *__*
    gosh, it's almost 4 years ago, but I still remember how funny it was hihi
    I didn't like min-hyuk either >__<
    have u already watch the episode where bi rain see the "gost"
    that was sooo funny =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah zu deinem vorletzten kommentar oder wann auch immer das war:
    full house 2 wird erst im august ausgestrahlt, deswegen gibt es das noch nicht... man ist sich auch noch nicht sicher, wer alles im cast sein wird. wenn es nicht rain und shk sein werden, bin ich enttäuscht!

    das handy kostet "nur" 230€ im handel... bei amazon gibts das aber für 198€ muahaha! also kann man sich schon leisten.
    mich reizt aber auch das sony ericsson yari, was es sogar in deutschland geben wird... kostet aber 400€, hat aber dafür mehr funktionen ~ der wird jedoch erst viel späääter released und nen slider hatte ich schon, deswegen wird es mal höchste zeit für ein clamshell ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay, aber bei manchen höre ich dann doch eher ein 'hwaiting' - und wenn mans in hangul schreibt, schreibt man das genauso. ;)
    öhm also letztens gab es das problem mit dem comments posten nicht, aber sonst war es immer so, dass der kommentar nicht abgeschickt wurde und ich noch einen versuch starten musste.

    ich hab mein handy seit weihnachten 2007 und eigentlich ist es noch kein schlechtes handy bzw. noch voll und ganz im markt. aber ich hab mich in das t707 verliebt XD und seit gestern ist das sternchen auf der offiziellen SE seite weg. d.h., es müsste bald verfügbar sein yay! ich hab zurzeit ein SE handy und finds ganz ok. bedienung ist leicht, es ladet nur lange wenns so hammerdateien sind. außerdem würde ich die firma gerne unterstützen mit meinem kleinen beitrag, weil die ja bis frühling 2010 ein paar milliarden (oder millionen ka) baruchen, ansonsten wird das unternehmen verkauft. Ô_Ô

    ReplyDelete