About
Navigation
Music
Archieve
Twitter

Thursday 8 January 2009

Nonesense.

Music: 1


Whytf did I call this post *Nonesense* ?
Because in my eyes this isn*t a real post.
I just think that I should do sth to satisfy my hungry readers xD

Who are getting more and more everyday? and are still not commenting.
Was solls. LoOlZz

Sooooo........
The past days my thoughts were wandering around Forks during twilight. I talked or
better quarrelled with my friends about Edward.
Since the new moon he is on my mind. And my mind eclipsed under his portrait.
In the end I came to a decision, a breaking dawn at the end of those dark days.
.
.
.
*sighing heavily*
.
*moaning around*
.
.
Aww... that decision came when I chatted to my frn the other day:
aini: change your status!
angel: which status
aini: yiruma - river flows in you {Note: Ed's supposed to play that song to bella}
angel: so what? You know what you can do! {Du kannst mich ma!}
aini: tzzzz... Edward knows what he can do!
angel: stop that! you can't say that in my presence!
aini: EDWARD KNOWS WHAT HE CAN DO !!! *hitting Edward*
angel: *hitting aini*
aini: hey that*s mean! i*m real. that guy isn*t !! *still hitting ed*
angel: yes he is!
aini: in your dreams!
angel: that*s right! *slap aini in her face*
aini: *slapping ed in his face*
angel: *slapping aini*
aini: njahahahaaa *still slapping ed*
angel: aww... edward..... I love him!
aini: goddammit *finishing edward*
angel: *finishing aini*

aini: i will die with the smile of victory on my lips... edward is dead !!!
man... I gonna write a 5th volume!

No, I won*t but......
But I*m going to write a super duper tiny short 5th volume xD

And the title is
*Darkness*
or in German
*Bis(s) zum Nimmerwiedersehen*

Actually I wanted to write it in this post, but I*m rather un-creative right now, so I shall feed you with hopes {vertrösten} of nxt time or so. But I will write the sequel {Vorsetzung} in this shallow post xD
I mean if I got it in the end I will add it to this post, lah! Got it?


But, nevertheless I shan*t fob you off with such a pure meaningless nonesense.
My nonesense has class!
(but it*s still nonesense I jux noticed)

So I*ll post some pics of Robert P. now and comment them


#1 WTF?! Looks like Micheal Jackson in former years!


#2 OMD!!! He should shave himself. He looks much better when he is shaved!


#3 Reminds me of Elvis! But looks really good one closer look!


#4 Aww? I dunno. It looks good, but not my style~ So different lah!


#5 Vampire style!


#6,7 Nice hor! But 2nd one need censoring the *twilight* and Ed!


#8 This one is very nice! I think I like it most!


#9 Or this one! Omg his face! Rat la ke ai!


#10 I*m lost xD


#11 Horrible rite? It*s Ed (i think)


#12 His expression xD


#13,14 Last ones. I know that some of you got suck internet xD Very ke ai!


What do we see from those pics:
He got an awesome smile
And an incredible cool hair style. Undone xD

Now since he also is an musician, let's hear him sing!

He starts quite late, at 1min +


Ax........................... Somehow all that Rob-mania sucks.
But well he is very handsome.


When I was in town today I bought those Moleskine notebooks. One in bright pink and one in dark pink!
I rly love them they are so ke ai!
And elegant too! And chic!

Noticed that I got Hello Kitty files in the same shades of the same colour xD



And now last but not least!
Await
My
Great
Disclosure
Of
This
Case:
http://heartplace.jp.pn/


Click to enlarge! Found on Candied. Link at my credits.

Let me cite this one
Dont direct link any images and or pics you can see here. almost everything is mine. This includes layout, do not take them. I made them, pixel by pixel.


Anyway....
Now Last Anouncement!
http://www.taikounohime.agogo.jp.pn/

My new one!
Change everything which must be change once you know this xD

Ax
No... Last on shall be

xD

So?
Isn*t this post a disaster?
It is xD

P/s: Pics might be all gone in a while!

No comments :

Post a Comment