About
Navigation
Music
Archieve
Twitter

Wednesday 18 June 2008

Hiatus... Not !!!


{feeling blue and solitary}


Didn*t thought that anyone could think that I would go on Hiatus, when I wrote that last Post.
Actually IF I would go On Hiatus I would say that explicitly.
Anyway I hate the word *Hiatus*, sounds so wanna-be... ,,Oh I*m on hiatus now, go miss me everybody!"
Hiatus, latin = cleft {Kluft}

So, I post this in order to tell everybody thatI*m still alive and everything...
I had to do so many things because of... school =.=
Yeah... I know school and school again... But I*m a pupil, I can use school as an excuse.
But actually I also hate people who use school as an excuse for not blogging, sounds like... ,,Oh, I have to learn for school, there are more important things than you!" They are right... but anyway !!!
For everyone who wants to know:


English
A {outstanding as my teacher said}
ChemistryB {=.=}

We aso wrote a Test in German and in Maths and in physics, tml I have to hold a presentation abt a book and nxt week we gonna write a French Test.
So you see, I*m busy !^^

Now, I gotta a few things I jux bought that I wann show you, but unfortunately I*m too lazy to photograph them. Nxt time.
And aso I wanna show you some zhngd gagdets that I found !^^ Really KAWAII !!!
And I hope I gonna manage to get to Nürnberg 4 free, so I can finally go shoppin for free wit anh nam !^^

{was bored had this pic, this is the result}

5 comments :

  1. Heyy^^
    Also ich hab mich auch gewundert, als du so lang nicht geschrieben hast und das was du im vorherigen Eintrag geschrieben hast hätte einen schn dauf schließen lassen können^^
    Naja, zum glück ists nicht so =)

    Haha, ne du bist nicht taktlos, es war ja auch wirklich ne gelungene Verarsche xDDD
    Eh, und geheult hab ich nicht XD Ich wäre nur wieder kurz davor gewesen haha. Ich dachte ich muss mitten in der Nacht ins krankenhaus fahren >D
    wie auch immaaa..
    bis bald hoffentlich =)
    lG Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. haa, das ganze formular auf vietnamesisch. da weiß man, woher du kommst X3! [musste mich aber trotzdem damit zurechtfinden, was was ist, weil mein vietnamesisch wieder nachgelassen hat.]
    hm ha, schule ist aber wirklich wichtig =/ ich finde, das ist nichts falsches, wenn man andere dinge liegen lässt. wenn mans immer macht, wäre es ein total "spannendes leben", aber es sind ja gerade die prüfungstage ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaay du bloggst ja wieder :D Schuuule nervt (wunder, dass ich grad vorm Comp sitze...obwohl, genaugenommen "mache" ich ja grad Hausaufgaben, hehe)
    Dein Piccu ist süüß geworden...wär ich nicht so Photoshopfaul...

    xoxo

    M.o.i.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jaja die schule :)
    schaffst dass scho ;)

    echt gute noten :D haha wünschte ich hät auch solche noten :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like going on a hiatus now.
    :(

    ReplyDelete